POLICIES & FAQs
If you have any other questions, please give us a call 717-604-1854 or send an email to
We want your stay at the Susquehanna Manor Inn to be enjoyable and memorable.
Q: Do all of your guest rooms have private bathrooms?
All suites have private bathrooms. The exception is the family suite, Magnolia Suite & Quinten which has a shared bath.
Q: Do you accept credit cards or personal checks?
Yes. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, as well as travelers cheques and cash. Please be reminded to bring along the credit card and ID you have reserved your room with.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for the room you select, and guarantee to hold it for the nights you reserve. In return, you agree to pay the quoted rate for the number of nights you reserve.
– Cancellations within 4 days of your scheduled arrival date (7 days for peak holiday weekends) will be charged for one night, or 50% of the total reservation amount, whichever is greater.
– “No-shows” and early check-outs will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
– Group reservations (3 or more rooms) require email and credit card information for each room booked.
Q: What are your Check-In and Check-Out times?
Check-In is between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
Check-Out is by 11:00 AM.
Other times must be pre-arranged with the innkeepers.
Q; Do you allow children?
Yes. We are a family-friendly inn that welcomes children of all ages. We also offer babysitting services for an additional fee.
For the enjoyment of all of our guests, parents are expected to supervise their children at all times.
Q: Do you allow pets?
The at the Susquehanna Manor Inn we provide a space for pet-friendly lodging for animals under 15 lbs.
The Susquehanna Manor has a few standard rules designed to keep all of our guests happy, safe and comfortable…furry canines and fur-free humans alike. Please recognize and acknowledge when considering your stay with your pet(s):
• Advance Notice. If you’re bringing a dog with you, we ask that you let us know ahead of time so we are prepared for your fur-baby’s visit.
• Pet Fee: We charge a pet fee of $25 for your furry friend(s) for the length of your stay. We allow a max of 2 well-behaved dogs in the room.
• Vaccines up to date: Rabies, Distemper, Canine Influenza, and Canine Bordetella. It is also necessary that flea and tick prevention is used.
• Housekeeping: We typically clean guest rooms between 10 am – 2 pm. If you’d like your room freshened up, your pet must be either be with you, crated, or not in the room.
• Pets allowed in your room ONLY: I know, it’s crazy, but not all our guests like dogs, so we ask that you keep your pet in the room, and please keep your pet leashed while in the yard.
• Home Alone: Please crate for when you are out and about exploring, dining, visiting, or generally not with your pet. This is required as a preventative practice in order to avoid any chance that your pet may become “destructive” while you are out. Any dog(s) “in distress” when the owner is out simply make us sad, so we’ll call you to remedy the situation if it occurs.
• Clean up after your pet(s): Please use the pet waste bags and dispose of it in the designated receptacle.
• So this has NEVER happened… please don’t be the first for us! If your pet is not kept in control or disturbs other guests, we reserve the right to take action which quite likely includes eviction.
Q: What is your smoking policy?
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the main house.
Outdoor smoking is permitted in the designated area of the garden and parking areas. ONLY!
Q: Do you have guest refrigerators?
A guest refrigerators are located in the dining room of the main house, 2nd floor and Family wing. It is stocked with complimentary water for our guests to enjoy. It is also available for guest storage, space permitting.
Q: Do you have Wireless Internet access?
Yes. Free Wireless Internet access is available throughout the inn for your computer or mobile device.
Q: Is parking available?
Yes. We have plenty of free, off-street, lighted parking here at the inn. (If you’re traveling with a trailer or motor home, please call to discuss space availability.)
Q: Can you accommodate special diets?
Yes, We will accommodate most special dietary needs. Just let us know your requirements in the special requests section when you make your reservation. Also, please tell us of any food allergies or sensitivities you have, so we are able to avoid using those ingredients in your breakfasts. We specialize in gluten free options! We serve fresh and local farm to table whenever possible.
Q: Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Yes! Personalized Gift Certificates may be purchased all year . They make wonderful gifts for friends, family, clergy, or business associates. They’re perfect for holidays, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, second honeymoons, business gifts, employee rewards, or just to say “Thanks”. Your recipients choose the dates that work best for them, and make their reservation directly with us.
Q: Do you have information about things to do in Lancaster County?
Yes! We have a large assortment of local brochures, magazines, books, restaurant menus, coupons and other information about area attractions, restaurants, shopping, and all of the other activities that make Pennsylvania Dutch Country famous! We’re also happy to share our own advice and directions for the various activities around our wonderful county.